We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy and any other documents referred to on it sets out the basis on which any personal data I collect from you, or that you provide to me, will be processed by me. Please read the following carefully to understand my views and practices regarding your personal data and I we will treat it. I keep certain basic information when you visit my website and recognise the importance of keeping that information secure and letting you know what I will do with it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is James Henderson based at Julia House, 3 Th Dervis Street, CY-1066 Nicosia, Mailing Address: PO Box 21753, CY-1591 Nicosia, Cyprus. You can contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy only applies to my site. If you leave the site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. I have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
I may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on www.menfertility.org. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the site, subscribing to a service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact me, I may keep a record of that correspondence.
- I may also ask you to complete surveys that I use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to the site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
I may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to my advertisers. This is statistical data about my users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and I will not collect personal information in this way.
I may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help me to improve the site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable me:
- To estimate the audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow me to customise the site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to the site.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on my secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where I have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. I ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although I will do my best to protect your personal data, I cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once I have received your information, I will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
I use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from me or which I feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and me.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of my service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to my service.
I may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and I or they may contact you about these by email or telephone.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
Disclosure of your information
I may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that I sell or buy any business or assets, in which case I may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If I am under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask me not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. I will usually inform you before collecting your data if I intend to use your data for such purposes or if I intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms I use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting me at email@example.com.
The site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of my partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that I do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of EUR 10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information I hold about you.
The IP rights of the imagery on this website are owned by:
© HLPhoto – Fotolia.com, © Mara Zemgaliete – Fotolia.com, © Kurhan – Fotolia.com, © Dmitry Lobanov, © elvira gerecht, © Robert Kneschke, © DrosteFeeds, © kocakayaali, © Andrea Danti, © Konstantin Yuganov, © Werner Heiber , © detailblick, © Pixelshop – Fotolia.com, © Leonid & Anna Dedukh – Fotolia.com, © T.Tulic – Fotolia.com, © Lucky Dragon, © HLPhoto, © ecco, © 1999istek, © Eisenhans – Fotolia.com, © Peter Atkins, © contrastwerkstatt, © ag visuell, © drubig-photo , © lavizzara, © Adam Gregor, © DOC RABE Media, © abcmedia, © Vojtech Vlk, © adimas, © Olga Ekaterincheva – Fotolia.com